Tools for Excellence
- NAMI Fundraising Toolkit Provides instruction on generating funds and addresses the capacities and capabilities a 501(c)(3) organization must have in place to do so effectively
- Contract for Collaborative Fundraising- SAMPLE Sample of written contract for collaborative fundraising efforts between NAMI State Organizations and NAMI Affiliates.
- Donor Acknowledgement- SAMPLE Sample letter to acknowledge and thank donors.
- Fundraising Direct Mail Correspondence- SAMPLE Sample of NAMI fundraising “reply device”.
- Policy and Procedure for Acceptance, Disposition, and Acknowledgement of all Donations- SAMPLE According to the NPO Accounting Maunal
- Information on Filing as a Public Charity in the United States
- Agreement on Organizational Responsibilities- NAMI Walk Manual Details of the NAMIWalks program and the roles and responsibilities NAMI, which owns and controls the NAMIWalk brand, logos and content, and participating NAMI State Organizations and NAMI Affiliates
- Guideline for Business Supporter Relationships NAMI’s guidelines for entering into business supporter relationships with other corporations, business and professional organizations.