|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive the latest news and connect with others on college mental health issues, join our social networking pages and groups.
- If you are a young adult, connect with your peers by joining StrengthofUs.org, NAMI's online resource center and social networking website for young adults living with mental illness. The site includes a Campus Life section.
- Join NAMI's College and Young Adults Discussion Group to discuss college issues with others.
- Start a NAMI on Campus club to raise awareness of mental health at your college and meet others interested in mental health.
- Follow StrengthofUs on Twitter and FaceBook to receive regular updates on young adult and college issues (even if you are not a young adult!).
- Follow NAMI on Twitter and FaceBook to receive regular updates on general mental health news.
- Join NAMI's child, adolescent and young adult e-group to get updates on mental health issues impacting these populations. To sign-up, email email@example.com.