|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
Fact Sheet Series on Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health
Recovery for All
Multicultural Action Center Highlights of 2011
After releasing the report of the 2010 Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health Listening Session, one of the Multicultural Action Center’s immediate next steps was the development of culturally competent materials for this community. This new series of fact sheets are available in English, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese with the following titles:
Click the image above to access the video
featuring participants of the 2010 AAPI
Mental Health Listening Session
- "Mental Health Issues among Asian American and Pacific Islander Communities"
- "Mental Health Issues among Asian American and Pacific Islander Children and Youth"
- "Asian American and Pacific Islander Mental Health: A Guide on How to Get Support for Your Loved One"
- "Recovery for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Living with Mental Illness"
An additional fact sheet addressing issues specific to Chinese American communities was also added to NAMI’s Asian American and Pacific Islander resource collection.
Recovery for All: December 2011 main page