|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMI National Board of Directors
Jim Dailey, First Vice President
Jim Dailey is the past President of NAMI Louisville (KY), having served for four years in this position. He is also Executive Director for NAMI Kentucky and was elected to the NAMI National Board of Directors in 2002.
In addition to these duties, Jim serves or has served his community and state in the following roles:
- Past Chairman of the Board, Bridgehaven, a psycho-social rehabilitation center in downtown Louisville caring for 300 mentally ill people/year.
- Chairman of the Board, Kentucky Mental Health Coalition, a 66-member agency advocating for better treatment and living conditions for the mentally ill.
- Member, Louisville Metro Police Department Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Steering Committee, coordinating faculty for this police training program.
- Member, Kentucky Medication Algorithm Project (KyMAP) Steering Committee.
- Member, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry Community Advisory Committee. This newly formed council assists the department in achieving its goals of program development and expanded research.
After 20 years of service, Jim retired from his position as Director of Finance, Humana Inc. He is a 1969 Graduate of Bellarmine University (Louisville) with a BA in Business Administration.