|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
NAMI-WESTSIDE APPRECIATES VOLUNTEERS
There are many ways that you can help. Would you help today?
- I can go to meetings to help set up/break down
- I can lend a hand and ear and join the Telephone Tree
- I can submit an article to the newsletter for publication
- I can submit newsworthy information to be included in the next newsletter issue
- I can volunteer at upcoming health fairs
- I can offer a ride to someone who doesn’t drive to go to meetings with me
- I can contact another member to carpool
- I can attend education night meetings to learn more about NAMI and what advocacy is being done
- I can GET INVOLVED because my input is valuable and important!
If you would like to volunteer, call NAMI-Westside at 990-2292.