|National Alliance on Mental Illness
page printed from
(800) 950-NAMI; firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the NAMI Data Collection Site
Choose the program for which you with to report data.
NAMI Signature Programs
Classes: NAMI Basics, NAMI Family-to-Family, NAMI Peer-to-Peer and NAMI Provider Education
Tips for entering your data:
- Use Internet Explorer as your browser to enter data.
- If you have any difficulty reporting data, please view this tutorial.
- You will need a username and password in order to enter data when clicking on any of these links.
- This username begins with "educ....." and is not your personal nami login.
- Forget the login information? Look in the Introduction section in your program manual for Important Information and Resources.
- Contact your NAMI Affiliate for the username and password.
Presentations: NAMI Ending the Silence, NAMI In Our Own Voice, NAMI Parents and Teachers as Allies
Support Groups: NAMI Connection Recovery and NAMI Family Support Groups
NAMI Smarts for Advocacy
Sharing Hope/ Compartiendo Esperanza
Meetings: use when you meet with a specific person/group of people in which you dialogue, i.e. meetings with State Legislators, County Officials, etc.
Program and Presentations: use for support groups/programs/presentations that are not one of the NAMI Signature programs listed above
Classes Data Reporting Form (PDF File)
Presentations Data Reporting Form (PDF File)
Support Groups Data Reporting Form (PDF File)
Smarts Reporting Form (PDF File)