Launch of IACP’s Youth-Focused Policing Resource Center
The International Association of Chiefs of Police in partnership with the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention has launched the Youth-focused Policing Resource Center.
The Youth-focused Policing Resource Center provides law enforcement with:
- a clearinghouse of information and resources relating to youth crime, delinquency and victimization;
- a searchable directory of law enforcement programs and services for youth from across the nation;
- training and technical assistance available in the area of juvenile justice;
- information on IACP’s projects and resources including the Youth Focused Policing Pilot Cities Initiative;
- a secure discussion forum to share information, obtain resources, seek and provide mentoring as well as exchange ideas; and
- a searchable resource library of no-cost tools including sample documents from law enforcement programs for youth such as brochures, applications, program flyers, evaluation/review templates, policies and procedures.
The website can be accessed at www.iacpyouth.org.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.