Multicultural Action Center
Recovery for All: December 2007
At the close of another successful year, the
2007 Efforts Driven by the Multicultural Action Plan
In the last two years, NAMI was proud to host two multicultural taskforce meetings to address mental health in
- Cultural Competence Assessment of NAMI National
- NAMI-APA CME Collaborative
- NAMI 2007 Inclusion Grants Program
- GLBT Initiative
- 2007 Multicultural Action Center Resources
Looking Toward 2008
- NAMI Multicultural Leadership Conference
- African American Faith-Based Initiative
- NAMI 2008 Convention
- NAMI GLBT Listening Session Proceedings Report
The National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide (NOPCAS) 10th Anniversary Conference, "Suicide Prevention Across Cultures: Our Journey Forward" February 8-9, 2008 more...
NYU School of Medicine Institute of Community Health and Research, Center for the Health of the African Diaspora 3rd Annual Conference on the Health of the African Diaspora: Mental Health Saturday, February 9, 2008 more...
8th Central Texas African American Family Support Conference, "The Fine Art of Achieving Life Balance" February 15-16, 2008 more...
- Boston University Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation Conference, "From Innovations to Practice: The Challenge and Promise of Recovery for All" April 2008 more...
Steward Group formed for the National Network to Eliminate Disparities in Behavioral Health Care (NNED). more…
National Center for Children in Poverty Información sobre el trauma para las autoridades políticas responsables: Salud mental infantil