Information on Exhibiting at the NAMI Convention
NAMI invite you to exhibit at our 2009 National Convention, scheduled for July 6-9, at the San Francisco Hilton & Towers in San Francisco.
The NAMI National Convention is the annual gathering of some 2,500 mental health activists and advocates from all over the U.S. and several foreign countries. Our attendees include:
- Individuals who have a mental illness
- Family members
- Health and social policymakers from both the public and private sectors
- Treatment professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologist, licensed counselors, nurses, and social workers. (CEUs available for nurses, social workers, and licensed counselors.)
All our attendees have one overarching reason for attending the NAMI Convention - to improve the lives of people who live with mental illnesses and the lives of the people who love and care for them. Our attendees are responsible for securing or recommending mental health services, products, and information for themselves, loved ones, clients, and patients diagnosed with serious mental illnesses. They are eager for the latest information, treatment options, coping strategies, and support services.
NAMI members are fierce advocates for people with mental illnesses, and our attendees are looking for help with advocacy activities - especially in the areas of local, state, and federal legislation; housing, criminal justice, disability rights, parity, employment, and education - to name a few.
Who Exhibits at the NAMI Convention?
- Health care facilities and treatment providers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Advocacy, healthcare, and professional associations
- Government agencies
- Health insurers and managed care companies
- Support, legal, and advocacy advisors
Click here for a partial list of past exhibitors.
Exhibit Booth Space and Rental Fees
- Each exhibit booth is 8' x 10'
- Standard booths rent for $1300
- Premium booths for $1600
- Booth rental fee includes TWO Exhibit Hall passes for each 8' x 10' space - giving your booth staff full access to the highly informative sessions offered at our convention.
- Additional staff may attend for just $75.00 each.
- Meal functions are NOT included.
Each booth comes equipped with:
- 8' back wall
- Two (2) 3' side walls
- 7" x 44" identification sign
* Tables, chairs, electricity, and other booth furnishings are available at additional cost from our official decorating company - Freeman Decorating.
** Please note that the Exhibit Hall at the San Francisco Hilton & Towers Hotel is carpeted.
Complimentary Product And Service Descriptions
NAMI will print a 50-word description of your product or service in the final program for the convention AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
* Copy must be received by April 15th.
Space will be assigned after a completed contract and a 50% deposit have been received. Space CANNOT be reserved by telephone and no space will be held without a deposit. Space assignment is based on several factors, including exhibitor preferences, size of space requested, date contract and deposit are received, part participation and support of NAMI endeavors, exhibitor type grouping, and special requirements.
NAMI reserves the right to make adjustments to make adjustments to the floor plan and the exhibit hall, including hours the hall if open, to meet the needs of its convention, its exhibitors, and its attendees.
NAMI also reserves the right to refuse exhibit space to any vendor or organization at its own discretion.
* rental fees must be paid in full by may 15, 2009.
Exhibit Hall Hours, Including Installation and Dismantling
||Monday, July 6
Tuesday, July 7
|2:00pm - 6:00pm
7:00am - 10:00am
|Exhibit Hall Open
||Tuesday, July 7
Wednesday, July 8
Thursday, July 9
|11:00am - 2:00pm
8:30am - 2:30pm
4:00pm - 7:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
||Thursday, July 9
||3:00pm - 8:00pm
Download an exhibit space contract
Completed contracts should be mailed with check or
Faxed to 703/516-0692 with a credit card number
Download rules and regulations
Download exhibit hall floor plan
Apply for exhibit space and make a deposit on-line: click here (coming soon)
contact Connie Schantz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 524-7600