National Training of Trainers 2015
Are you interested in attending the National Training of Trainers 2015? Bookmark this page!
April 24-26, 2015
Washington, D.C.- Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
All participants attending the National Training of Trainers must have a minimum amount of experience with the program they wish to apply for and approval from their NAMI State Organization via a Letter of Support, signed by the Board President or Executive Director.
- Click here to view minimum experience requirements per program
- Click here to view guidelines and a sample Letter of Support
$450/participant (all programs)
- All materials
- Double room- Friday and Saturday night
- All meals from Friday dinner through Sunday breakfast; EXCEPT Saturday dinner
*DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION OR EXTRA NIGHTS (THURSDAY NIGHT AND/OR SUNDAY NIGHT)*
NAMI Family Support Group
NAMI In Our Own Voice
NAMI Provider Education
Dual NAMI Ending the Silence and NAMI Parents & Teachers as Allies:
Individuals who attend TT for either of these programs (NAMI Ending the Silence or NAMI Parents and Teachers as Allies) will have the opportunity to become state trainers for both without an additional cost. Check out the Dual Trainer Training FAQ for more information.
Training for De Familia a Familia de NAMI will not be offered this year (2015).
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to read some of the frequently asked questions about Training of Trainers.
Registration is a five step process. Each step must be completed in order.
- Obtain approval and Letter of Support from your NAMI State Organization.
- Complete the application, deadline March 2nd (must include Letter of Support):
- Receive confirmation to attend from NAMI:
- Please DO NOT make any travel arrangements BEFORE receiving confirmation.
- You will receive your confirmation within 7-10 business days.
- Register and pay in full via the link you receive in your confirmation email.
- You must be confirmed, and a NAMI member to register.
- Complete Pre-Training Module.
Jacki Higgins • 703-600-1100 • firstname.lastname@example.org
NAMI Education, Training and Peer Support Center