The following indicates corrections to lines in the printed edition of this report that have been made in this online version. The online edition is otherwise identical to the printed.
- Brief Overview of Methodology, page 28, 2nd column, 2nd paragraph: delete "10%" and "19%" and after "Unmasked scoring" insert ""29%."
- Colorado State Narrative, page 48, 2nd column, 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence: replace "place" with "part."
- Montana State Narrative, page 111, 2nd column, 5th paragraph, 1st and 2nd sentences: replace "CIT" with "ACT."
- Rhode Island State Narrative, page 150, 1st column, "Urgent Needs" box: delete "Open formulary."
- Georgia State Narrative, page 64, 1st column, 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence, replace "pharmacist" with "physician."
- Virginia State Narrative, page 172, 2nd column, 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence, replace "Reinhardt" with "Reinhard."
- Idaho State Narrative, page 69, 2nd column, 7th paragraph, 2nd sentence, after "application," insert: "within the public adult mental health system,"
Support NAMI to help millions of Americans who face mental illness every day.
Inspire others with your message of hope. Show others they are not alone.
Share your story
Become an advocate. Register on NAMI.org to keep up with NAMI news and events.
Join NAMI Today