Register and Join
State & Local NAMIs
Special Needs Estate Planning
NAMI returns to the nation's capital for its 2014 national convention!
- Questions? contact: Hanem Ali
- Registration & Exhibits Manager
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
|Wednesday, Sep. 3||1:00pm 6:00pm
|Thursday, Sep. 4||9:00am 12:00pm
|Thursday, Sep. 4||1:00pm 7:00pm
|Friday, Sep. 5||10:00am 4:00pm
|Exhibitor Move- Out:|
|Friday, Sep. 5||4:00pm 5:00pm
Who exhibits at the NAMI Convention?
Exhibit spaces for the 2014 NAMI National Convention are SOLD OUT.
NAMI invites you to exhibit at our 2014 National Convention, scheduled for September 3 - 6 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, DC.
The NAMI National Convention is the annual gathering of some 2,000 mental health activists and advocates from all over the U.S. and several foreign countries. Our attendees include:
- Individuals who are living with a mental illness
- Family members and supporters of individuals living with mental illness
- Health and social policymakers from both the public and private sectors
- Treatment professionals--including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed counselors, nurses, and social workers. (CEUs are available for nurses, social workers, and licensed counselors.)
All our attendees have one overarching reason for attending the NAMI National Convention: improving the lives of people who live with mental illnesses and the lives of the people who love and care for them. Our attendees are responsible for securing or recommending mental health services, products, and information for themselves, loved ones, clients, and patients diagnosed with serious mental illnesses. They are eager for the latest information, treatment options, coping strategies, support services, health and wellness information and activities, and legal and financial advice.
EXHIBIT BOOTH SPACE AND RENTAL FEES
- Each exhibit booth is 8 x 10.
- Standard booths rent for $1400 ($1275 before March 15, 2014); premium booths for $1700 ($1575 before March 15, 2014).
- Booth rental fee includes TWO Exhibit Hall passes for each 8 x 10 space - giving your booth staff full access to the highly informative sessions offered at our convention.
- Booth rental includes a 50-word description of your product or service in the final program for the convention AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- Additional staff may attend for just $75.00 each. (Meal functions NOT included.)
- Each booth comes equipped with a 8 back wall, two 3 side walls, and a 7 x 44 identification sign.
- Tables, chairs, electricity and other booth furnishings are available at additional cost from our official decorating company.
- Space will be assigned after a completed contract and a 50% deposit have been received.
- Space CANNOT be reserved by telephone and no space will be held without a deposit.
- Space assignment is based on several factors, including exhibitor preferences, size of space requested, date contract and deposit are received, past participation, exhibitor type grouping and special requirements.
- NAMI reserves the right to make adjustments to the floor plan and the exhibit hall, including the hours the hall is open, to meet the needs of its exhibitors and its attendees.
- NAMI also reserves the right to refuse exhibit space to any vendor or organization at its own discretion.
Exhibit Rules and Regulations (PDF File)
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (PDF File)
Exhibitor Kit (PDF File)