NAMI offers an array of support and education programs that help build better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
Find the support you need:
- NAMI HelpLine
- The Information HelpLine is an information and referral service which can be reached by calling 1 (800) 950-NAMI (6264), Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., EST or by email at email@example.com
- Education, Training and Peer Support Center
- NAMI State Organizations and local NAMI Affiliates offer an array of free education and support programs for individuals, family members, providers and the general public. These include Family-to-Family, Peer-to-Peer, NAMI Support Group, In Our Own Voice and more.
- State and Local NAMIs
- NAMI is the foundation for hundreds of NAMI State Organizations, NAMI Affiliates and volunteer leaders who work in local communities across the country to raise awareness and provide essential and free education, advocacy and support group programs.
- Discussion Groups
- Browse through hundreds of NAMI's interactive group forums. With topics ranging from illness management, to job-hunting, to relationships, it's never been easier to connect with others who've shared your lived experience.
- Social Networks
- Connect with NAMI through Social Media Channels on Facebook and Twitter or NAMI's network for young adults, Strength of Us.
- NAMI on Campus
- NAMI on Campus provides information and resources to support students living with mental health conditions and to empower them to take action on their campuses.
- Veterans & Military Resource Center
- NAMI is proud to provide the following resources for veterans and active duty military members, as well as their families, friends, and advocates.
- Multicultural Action Center
- The Multicultural Action Center focuses on eliminating disparities in mental health care for diverse communities and offers help and hope to individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- NAMI FaithNet
- NAMI FaithNet is a network of NAMI members and friends dedicated to promoting caring faith communities and promoting the role of faith in recovery for individuals and families affected by mental illness.
- Missing Persons Support
- Resources and support for locating missing persons with mental illness.
- NAMI Legal Support
- The NAMI Legal Center provides lawyer referrals as a service to our members and the general public.
Any reproduction or reuse of the images on this website pertaining to NAMI or The Soloist, with the exception of media made readily available for download is strictly prohibited.
Copyright © 1996 - 2009 NAMI
Copyright © 2009 Universal Studios
Copyright © 2009 DW Studios, LLC